Sunday, May 24, 2009

Whose the European King...


Samuel Eto'o (Left)will be using his dribbling strength while Christiano Ronaldo (right) will be expected to utilize his skillful footworks and foulkicks.
Browing through some sporting sites, I came across a phrase that was kind of not playing it's intended role of uniting and celebrating fair play in the beautiful game of soccer.
The phrase states that, "If you are first you are first. If you are seond, you are nothing". I was challenged to decide on which among Manchester United and FC Barcelona should have a fair share of my support on this Champions league finals in Rome. Samuel Eto'o is currently topping the score board for Barcelona while Christiano Ronaldo is super legit to scoope more than one award for the season 2008-2009.
The game is set to kick off on May 27th at 2:00am eastern time, I'm confused either to dress in Reds' outfit or Barca's yellow... what if I decided to put on Barcelona's jersey and Manchester's Shorts; that'll be a fair share to both sides. Well, if you have no idear what I'm talking about; come back after the game-day and get my review and side thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment